Creamy Herb Dressing
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsps fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Purée tofu in a food processor.
- Add garlic, parsley and oregano and pulse 4-5 times.
- Add buttermilk, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Purée until all ingredients are combined.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- This can be kept in an air-tight container for up to two weeks. Be sure to shake the container well before use.
- Use on salads for a bright and decadent summer salad. Try adding to grain salads, potato salad, or cold pasta dishes.
Back to Recipes