Easy Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter
- 2 pork chops
- 1 apple peeled, cored and sliced
- 2/3 cup apple juice or cider
- Fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsps plain yogurt
- Heat half the ghee in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the apple slices and lightly sauté.
- Add pork chops, placing the apple slices around the edges.
- Cook the pork for about 1-2 minutes on each side until brown.
- Pour in apple juice, add fresh ground pepper to taste, and lower the heat.
- Cover and simmer until cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and bring back to simmer.
- Serve with apples, rice, and/or vegetables and use additional sauce for flavor.