Nori Ginger Tofu Scramble
- 2 full sheets nori
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 2 tsps freshly grated ginger
- 3 tsps nutritional yeast
- 2 tsps tamari
- Sea salt to taste
- Using scissors, cut the nori sheets into very thin one-inch strips.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Break the tofu into several pieces. Squeeze the water from each piece, feel free to do this over the sink or onto a paper towel, then crumble the tofu and add to the pan. Simmer for a few minutes until the tofu is heated.
- Stir in the nori, ginger, nutritional yeast and tamari. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until fully heated through. Season to taste with sea salt.
- Sprinkle on toasted sesame seeds for added flavor.