Dear worldwide community,
Keep the light shinning on and around you, it attracts abundance and banishes darkness. It will attract the right people, opportunities in your life and do not forget to spread this Light around you to increase Peace and Harmony on this planet.
There is always hope. Now is the time that we must each follow the wisdom of our own hearts. Take responsibility for your self and your life. Remove yourself from anyone who seeks to bend and control you like a puppet, so that you can find yourself in times and places where your path crosses others in an uplifting way. If your actions are positive , loving truthful and sincere in intent, then you will encounter positive, bright, strong reactions. Regardless of what is going on in your life, do not give in to the feeling that things are hopeless, and do not hold the belief that those who are optimists are fools. Instead, maintain that anything and everything is possible and that miracles do happen. Remember that the mystery of God is unfathomable, so believe in miracles and know that when you focus on the positive truths, you will lift up the quality of your life. Decide to use your positive will to transform nor only your life, but to transform the Earth. If a thousand people employed the positive power of their minds, then the world stands a chance. Think of it this way, you may be the thousand and first person who turns away from the blatant, shadowy darkness that seeks to consume this corrupt world, and seeks instead to heal, teach, guide, or give, thereby tipping the scale that transforms darkness into Light.
Naam creates great positivity and energy, causing the illusion of reality to fade away so the truth can be seen. Live a life of positivity through Naam. Call upon the creative force that lies between the positive and negative realities of life to manifest your highest destiny, for it is this creative force that flows in accordance with the Will of the Divine and is for the good of all. This is the creative juice from which all reality and non-reality find their form. It is the absolute balanced, neutral energy of true Divinity , devoid of limitation. In addition to a regular practice of vibrating Naam, try not to judge or criticize. Rather, give thanks to God and to those people in your life who love and honor you. Raise the Light around you, and lift the Light of spirit and soul, so that the darkness between us may recede. We must use this magic period well so as to realize our hopes and dreams, holding in our consciousness the truth that all things are possible as long as they flow in accordance with God's will. This is essential, as our hopes and dreams, our wishes and desires, can only be fully realized when our minds and hearts are aligned as one with God. Equally important is that the positivity of man's optimistic, light-filled soul outweighs the internal darkness of his/her fears and doubts, as well as the darkness of those others that would seek to confine all, including themselves, within the pessimistic, skeptical reality that has become their prison and their nightmare.
Wishfully everyone is feeling Fantastic today!
Every single Morning is a blessing, which is really important to begin your day with a joyful, positive and peaceful outlook.
I am going to share with you here few helpful tips that I have been doing since a little girl every single day to start my journey on a good note.
- Wake up earlier to know that you have the time to do your ritual without to have to rush out of the door. The purpose of a ritual is for you to begin the day with a positive, happy, relaxed mind.
- As you wake up, even before you are opening your eyes, thanks the Universe and the creator, to have woke up today. Don't take this for granted as you never know when you are falling asleep if you are going to wake up in the morning. This is a gift that is given to you every day.
- Always awake with a smile on your face to start the day on a positive note, it is opening the door to all your Dreams to manifest. Everything in life is possible, just visualize it and have Faith.
- Set your attentions for the day
- Do a Meditation. You can start with 3 minutes and build up little by little. You can check on the website, under "Meditation" the benefits of your Meditation length of time.
- Then, I love to do Shakti Naam Yoga
- At that point, I go make my organic cup of coffee mixed with some Matcha powder
With Love, Peace and Light
Dr Joseph Michael Levry