CARING FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES
In this time that we are living today, it is a must to feed our body and soul with the right nutrients. There is a possibility that It's going to get worst before it gets better, taking care of our Health is our PRIORITY.
Because we are dealing with an Invisible enemy as far of the spirituality is concerned you need an Invisible weapon on hand in your tool box! This Invisible enemy is attacking your lungs, your life, you breath, therefore you have to build a strong relationship with your lungs through the breath every morning first thing when you wake up. When your breath is very strong, your Mind becomes strong and that way you can overcome all the influences of stress, defect strong mind, strong spirit and ride this karmic wave. The Breath MUST be strong. When your spirit is weak, breath is weak, your Mind is weak then you are vulnerable.
I suggest you and your family to do first thing in the morning this 1 minute Breath, called as well the three part breath:
When you can do this everyday, you are going to make your lungs so strong that they are going to work for you and on your favor. The idea right now is to fortify your body because there is no cure out for this Invisible enemy yet. So you need to fortify your body to give it a chance to be your best defense, and for that your breath and your diet are extremely important.
Please if you are a smoker, stop smoking or cut down your smoking, it's going to weaken your lungs and give you a very low immune system which makes you very vulnerable.
I invite you now to discover my favorite Superfoods, supplements, spices (see image) and more that are part of my lifestyle, taking them every single day to keep myself strong
- Black pepper: Add some to your diet can be extremely helpful because as Garlic it's good to deflect bacteria.
- Grapes, is very good for you as it's going to strengthen your lungs.
- "Eat an Onion a day, keeps diseases away" Since the Ancient times as some of you might know already, onions are members of the Allium genus of flowering plants that also includes garlic, shallots, leeks and chives. These vegetables contain a variety of vitamins, minerals and potent plant compounds that are known to promote health in many different ways.
- Ginger, is among the healthiest spices on the planet! Cook with it, or cut few slices to put in your tea or just chew a piece when you feel you are getting a sore throat. Containing Gingerol, it is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Well known to help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few.
- Turmeric, is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Do not forget to add some black pepper as it enhances the absorption in the body by up to 2.000%, combining both together magnifies their effects.
- Oregano oil: is a fabulous natural Antibiotic, loaded with antioxidants and powerful compounds that have proven health benefits like headaches, intestinal parasites, allergies, sinus pain, cold and flu, swine flu, fatigue to name a few. I recommend the oil as the body assimilate faster. Suggested use: Internally, 1-4 drops, 2-3 times daily diluted in water hot or cold. Externally, apply liberally as needed.
- Licorice root extract: can speed the repair of stomach lining and restore balance. This is due to the anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties of glycyrrhizic acid. it has many more amazing properties including reducing stress which can help going through this time... Suggested Use: Add 1 full dropper to 2 oz of water or juice. @ to 4 times per day. Best taken between meals.
- Loving Energy: I discover this Lovely supplement during my time of recovery when I did my Burn-out. It is giving me a little Love every single day. This is a little helper when you are stressed out, exhausted or overwhelmed. it restores creative energy, balance physical energy throughout the day, also improves your feeling of well-being and buffer irritations. I highly recommend!
Triphala: This herbal concoction used as a healing remedy for over 1,000 years consists of three medicinal plants native to India, - AMLA(emblica officinalis) (Indian gooseberry) Very nutritious and high in Vitamin C, Amino acids and minerals. These Indian gooseberries contain also powerful plant compounds like phenols, tannins, phyllembelic acid, rutin, curcuminoids and emblicol. Several test-tube studies suggest that they have potent anti-cancer properties. For example, in test-tube studies, it says that their extract has been shown to inhibit the growth of cervical and ovarian cancer cells. However, there is no evidence that Indian gooseberries prevent cancer in Humans. - Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) known as "Bibhitaki" in Ayurvedic medicine. The fruit of the tree is used as a treatment for common ailments like bacterial and viral infections. It contains tannins, ellagic acid, acid, lignans and flavones, along with many other powerful plant compounds. It has great anti-inflammatory properties. In one study, 500 mg of terminalia bellirica substantially reduced uric acid levels in patients with gout, an inflammatory condition characterized by the the buildup of uric acid in the body. This is one example in middle of may other great benefits - Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) Known as "Haritaki" in Ayurveda is a medicinal tree. His green fruit, is held in high esteem in Ayurveda and often is referred to as the "king of medicines". Haritaki contains phytochemicals such as terpenes, polyphenols, anthocyanins, and flavonoids, all of which have powerful health benefits. Suggested Use: Two capsules twice daily with water in AM & PM before or after meals.
- DAILY IMMUNE SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT with SilverSOl technology. NANO SILVER Better Colloidal Silver Solution. Kills every pathogen tested in vitro. Targets bad bacteria and viruses and leaves the good bacteria, healthy flora. 100% leaves the body in 24hrs while colloidal silver stays in the body Kills antibiotic-resistant MRSA Staph. Wiped Out Ebola in Sierra Leone. Suggested Use: For adults, take 1 teaspoon (5ml) up to 3 times daily. For children, give 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon once daily. Available on Bodhaya's website, click Medicinal Foods link below.
- Coffee Break: Energizing coffee Substitute. Since the Burn-out, I had to quit drinking coffee as coffee drains your Adrenals. I met Sky 2 years ago and discovered his amazing products. Since then I'm hooked, and it's my every morning replacement coffee! It gives you sustained energy without caffeine! It contains Immune boosting properties from added Chaga and Reishi mushrooms. High in anti-oxidants, vitamins & minerals in each serving! Non-acidic! Natural energy from Maca Root won't cause jitters, adrenal fatigue, or stiffness like caffeine. And it has a rich, bold coffee flavor made from Gluten-Free Barley & Rye extracts. Delicious! Available for order on Bodhaya, see the link below.
- Cacao Elixir: Chocolate Superfood Blend is a Mood-Enhancing. Great for time of confinement ;) It is a superfood mix to BOOST you on your quest for health! This energizing blend can replace coffee, or be added, to make an iced of hot mocha. I usually add one heaping tbs to my Coffee Break. This morning boost of cacao and superfoods gives me sustained energy for my whole day.Better than real coffee! It is packed with nutrient dense superfoods and adaptogenic herbs.Cacao also helps to curb your appetite, thus a cup a day can help you shed extra pounds. I highly recommend for anyone to switch to this healthy coffee replacement especially during this time of pandemic and confinement. Available for purchase on Bodhaya, see link below.
- Chaga: The King of Shrooms! Maximum potency Mushroom Powder. Highest potency, organic, full-spectrum and steam activated! Not over-harvested wild chaga. This one is sustainably grown with Certified Organic cultivators. Supports healthy skin, eyes and hair, providing 8 Vitamins & Minerals. Superior antioxidant, containing "Superoxide dismutase", "Beta-glucans" & "Polysaccharides." At ease, anti-stress adaptogenic, anti-tumor, anti-mutagenic, anti-viral & anti-inflammatory. Detoxifying chaga mushroom tea supports digestive health and regulates blood sugar levels. Available for purchase on Bodhaya click the link below for more infos.
- Chi Tonic: Wild-Crafted Energy Herbs Blend. Harness the power of the Sun - Build your Chi or increase your Natural Energy. A daily Tonic for Energy and Vitality. It helps boost your energy levels. Boost your daily routine aided by the ancient wisdom of chinese herbal medicine. Herbs Traditionally used to Tonify the Organs and Blood so you can be at your best! Ancient Zen Master ate these Chi herbs to help achieve radiant health in body, mind & spirit. Traditional Chinese Medicinal herbs used for 1,000's of years to boost inner fire and life force. Alchemic blend of Wild-crafted herbs to boost energy levels, resist stress & replenish strength. Available on Bodhaya for purchase, click the link below for more infos.
- Reishi: The Mushroom of Immortality. Add Reishi to your favorite recipes; sprinkle it on soups, salads, hot cereals, or even ice cream; make superfood smoothies, tea and more. Make every meal power-packed and nutrient-rich with the potent Reishi Mushroom blend, a daily-use medicinal superfood. It is an anti-stress, soothing; It helps reduce anxiety and regulate the nervous system. Available for purchase on Bodhaya, see below for more infos.
- Silver Gel:Promotes rapid healing for cuts, scrapes and sores. This is the only silver found that wipes out the antibiotic-resistant MRSA staph. at 10ppm's (parts per million). Great for helping to heal fungal and yeast infections. Kill pathogens. Available now for purchase on Bodhaya.
Advance Healing Skin Cream: This wonderful Hyaluronic Acid Cream is healing and can help firm and rejuvenate your skin.
You can find most of the products here
Stay Healthy and Be Safe