- 3 large jicama roots
- 3 peaches
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- Juice of 5 limes
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- Sea salt, to taste
- Wash and pat dry peaches, tomatoes, jalapeño, limes, and cilantro.
- De-pit peaches and chop peaches and tomatoes.
- Mince onion, jalapeño, and cilantro.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to container or glass jar and refrigerate for 15 minutes or longer to allow flavors to combine.
- When ready to serve, peel and slice jicama root thin, squeeze on lime, and serve with salsa.
Credit: Used with permission from The Integrative Nutrition Cookbook, 2016