Shakti Naam Yoga
BOOK A CLASS
Where Shakti Naam comes from?
Shakti Naam can be traced to the Himalayan Masters. It is a spiritual art and science that merges the rejuvenating techniques of Sukshma Vyayama that was originally part of a secret form of yoga called "Yoga of Immortality" with the Power of sound.
What is Shakti Naam?
Shakti Naam looks and feels very different from any other form of yoga.
This is a powerful, unique anti-aging and disease defying yogic practice that focuses on liberating and activating the precious life Force contained within so as to optimize the Body.
This self-healing technology merges the science of breath, vocal vibration, movement, acupressure and stretching, to physically strengthens our physical and spiritual connectedness by activating and strengthening the middle of the brain and cranial nerves, which are powerful bridges between the spiritual and physical realms (Heaven and Earth).
What are some of the Physical responses and benefits most experienced practicing Shakti Naam classes?
- Heart rate decreases
- Blood pressure drops
- Revitalizes blood
- Increases life span
- Increases Will Power
- Reduces stress, you feel calmer and more ready for meditation
- Increases strength
- Supports heart health
- Optimize the brain
- Reinstates flexibility of the spine
- Engages the vast acupuncture meridian system
- Enhances body's capacity to nourish itself
- Strengthens the core
- Brings oxygen to the brain
- Clears debris and stagnant air from the lungs and abdomen
- Aligns the soul with the intellect which expands intelligence and increases intuition
- Supports student in manifesting their maximum potential
- opens the heart through intoning sacred sound
- Face strengthening techniques recalibrate delicate pressure in the sinuses and ears and provide breath powered neck alignment
- Allows student to embody and radiate love
- Causes the invisible soul Force that is responsible for healthy success and spiritual growth to increase within the entire body, bringing about a free flowing of one's magnetic personalty
- Balances the nervous and hormonal systems
- It tones, strengthen the parasympathetic nervous system and also increases the body's healing capacity
- Moves and stimulates joints typically less mobile in the sternum, shoulder girdle, pelvic girdle and cranium which increases strength and radically increases circulation
- Revitalizes the deepest recesses of the brain infusing every cell with fresh energy
- Promotes rejuvenation, concentration
- Renews the body with life and beauty, detoxification
- Increases feelings of happiness
- Builds and activates the reservoir of healing energy located in the lower abdomen
- Restores flexibility to the chest, ribcage and shoulders
- Taps into the immortal essence that is beyond self, beyond karma, beyond reaction, beyond pain and beyond pleasure
The information, instructions or advices given by Bodhaya.com are not intended to be a substitute for competent professional medical or psychological diagnosis and care. You should not discontinue or modify any medication presently being taken pursuant to medical advice without obtaining approval from your healthcare professional.